Virgin Coconut Hair Mask
Virgin coconut oil has become a popular natural treatment for reducing hair porosity and preventing protein loss. It is perfect for use on hair that is regularly heat straightened, bleached, and/or colored. Our addition of other hair-loving oils (Argan, Jojoba, and Olive) and a special blend of calming and antioxidant-rich extracts take this traditional treatment and make it exceptional. Has a heavenly, natural smell of coconut.
Bulk orders typically ship in 4 - 6 weeks.
Organic Cocos nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil, Organic Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, , Oryza sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- For best results, warm 1-2 tbsp of product in your hands and apply to hair, especially the ends. Cover hair with a plastic shower cap and heat with a hairdryer for at least 15 minutes. Wash hair twice and condition as normal.
- Do not heat oil prior to applying to hair. Overheating the oil may result in burns. Body heat is sufficient to melt the oil to apply.
- Directions for use: Although most use this base as is, add up to 2% total of fragrance, essential oils, color, or oil soluble additives. Adding more may compromise the preservative system. We recommend testing with a small amount of product and additives before adding to a larger amount of product. Some fragrance and essential oils may change the consistency of this base. Please conduct performance testing to ensure your final product performs as you desire.
- Because this product is based in coconut oil, it will become liquid in temperatures above 76 degrees Fahrenheit. Depending on the time of year, an appropriate container will be chosen to ship it in to avoid leakage.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container. Best if used by one year after purchase.
- Recommended container: Jar with seal (to avoid leakage).